Monday, December 22, 2008

Guess what? That's me!

"Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. I haven't fully recovered. That's why I'm very careful with getting involved, because...It hurts too much!! Even getting laid! I actually don't do that...I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like I'm obsessed with little things. Maybe I'm crazy, but...after you've been screwed over a few times...You... you forget about all your delusional ideas, and you just take what comes into your life."

-I was fine. Until I read your fucking book! It stirred shit out from you, it reminded me how...genuinely romantic I was, how I had so much hope in things and...now it's like...
I don't believe in anything that relates to love, I don't feel things for people anymore
. In a way...I put all my romanticism into that one night and I was never able to feel all this again. Like...somehow this night took things away from me and...I expressed them to you and you took them with you! It made me feel cold, like if love wasn't for me!

(...)


-You know what? Reality and love are almost contradictory for me. It's funny...Every single of my ex-es...they're now married! Man go out with me, we break up, and then they get married! And later they call me to thank me for teaching them what love is, and...that I taught them to care and respect women!
-I think I'm one of those guys.
-You know, I want to kill them! Why didn't they ask me to marry them? I would have said "No", but at least they could have asked!!! But it's my fault, I know that it's my fault, because...I never felt it was the right man. Never! But what does it mean the right man? The love of your life? The concept is absurd, the idea that we can only be complete with another person is...EVIL!
Right?"

in "Before Sunset"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

vc é linda. não esqueça disso!

Isabela Bentes said...

atualizaaaa! =D
gosto dos teus posts.
=D

Ingrid said...

"Reality and love are almost contradictory for me".
Gente, esse diálogo é uma facada.

me said...

"amor é sacrifício... amor é sacerdócio... amar é iluminar a dor como um missionário..."